Our Internet Service Provider client are looking to continue their rapid growth and recruit for Field Service Engineers.
Your main focus as a Field Service Engineer will be to deliver business and residential installations but also carry out the following duties:
- Support Head of Field Services in all field services engineering/maintenance projects.
- Ensuring splicing, testing and reporting on the optical network is carried out to a standard as outlined by the company.
- Supervise contractor maintenance installation teams, ensuring that any project-specific quality or technical standards are well understood by the teams.
- Undertake works resulting from internal requirements, or requests from clients and other 3rd parties to modify, remove or replace the existing network components.
- Ensure the company health & safety requirements are being adhered to, in accordance with the company health and safety management system, owned by the HSEQ Manager.
- Work alongside Field Services Manager/Engineers to ensure that all field services programmes are achieved on time and to the full satisfaction of the customer.
You will have previous Field Service Engineer experience, fault finding, telecommunications 1st and 2nd fix, experience of managing teams and effectively managing performance along with a clean driving license.
In return for being a Field Service Engineer you will receive a competitive salary, vehicle and fuel card, insurance, holiday allowance, pension along with excellent career opportunities.