Our client are looking to recruit a Functional Skills Administrator to join their passionate and talented team.
Their aim is to ensure that working for them is a rewarding experience. They recognise it is important for their team to have a solid understanding of the products and services they provide; therefore, all new team members will be provided with full training and support.
The purpose of this role is to ensure our products and services are maintained whilst satisfying regulatory requirements, including:
- Supporting the quality assurance process for the Functional Skills examinations.
- Issuing of results ensuring SE sampling has occurred within the set timescales and the results are accurate.
- Review Senior Examiner (SE) weekly reports and action accordingly.
- Support and attend (where required) standardisation, QPEC and awarding meetings.
- Allocation of completed exam papers to markers within set timescales.
- Taking ownership of incidents identified by the team of Markers / Senior Examiners to establish whether they require escalating.
- Ensuring incidents of malpractice and / or maladministration are reported to the FS Manager within specified timescales.
- Cooperation with the Quality Assurance Advisor’s and or Compliance Team assigned to an incident / investigation.
- Review and update Functional Skills guidance documents.
- Support the provision of paper-based exams.
- Co-ordinate the proctoring (remote invigilation) process. Co-ordinate the proctor sessions, including no shows, review of footage, administration.
You will have previous customer service/admin experience, excellent attention to detail, organisation/time management skills, ability to work to agreed timescales, work well under pressure, effective written and oral communication skills along with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. In return you will receive a competitive salary and company benefits.